Skip to content
- Slice onions, bell peppers and mushrooms. Chop garlic (SHORTCUT: Add garlic powder)
- Keep unsalted Chicken/Beef Stock and Sour Cream handy.
- Place pasta on boil (or make rice) in a separate pan. Grab a fist and a half pasta for a single serving from the box.
- Put a pan on medium heat and 2 Tablespoons of Oil. Heat it up.
- Garlic in, saute for a min.
- Put Onions and Bell peppers. Saute for 3 minutes, increase heat. Add two pinches of salt.
- Put mushrooms in, high heat. Add some black pepper powder.
- Saute until mushrooms shrink down in 4 minutes.
- Add unsalted Chicken/Beef Stock. It should be according to the amount of liquid sauce you want. Taste seasoning, add salt if needed.
- Add dried parsley and reduce down the broth a little for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile pasta is ready.
- Add 2 table spoons of Sour Cream
- Mix it in, will look creamy at this point.
- Add pasta, add chilli flakes to make it spicy if you need.
- Serve! Works well with Rice too!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: